1. About Us
This website https://alphamarinesupply.com/ is owned and operated by
Alpha Marine Supply Llc
530-B Harkle Road STE 100, Santa Fe, State, NM Zip: 87505, USA.
Tel: +1 (580) 358-8189
If you need to contact us please use the details above.
2. Make a contract with us
- 2.1 When you place an order with us, you are making an offer to buy goods. We will send you an e-mail to confirm that we have received your order.
- 2.2 In the unlikely event that the goods are no longer available, or that we have made a pricing mistake, we will advise you of this. You will not receive an e-mail confirming acceptance of your order, and there will be no contract between us.
- 2.3 Images of products on this website are for illustrative purposes only. Your goods may vary slightly from the image shown on the website and may not include any of the pictured accessories, unless stated in the specification of the goods. Whilst goods may be shown assembled they may require some assembly by you (i.e. remote control outboards will need controls attaching to outboard).
- 2.4 We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on this website. However, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the actual goods.
- 2.5 Whilst we try to be as accurate as possible, all information provided is approximate and is provided in good faith.
- 2.6 This contract is covered by British law.
3. How to place order
- 3.1 You can use our website to place an order by selecting the product you wish to buy and adding it to your basket. Items you do not require can be removed from your basket at any time. If you prefer to order by telephone you can do so by calling 01248 521640.
- 3.2 If purchasing from a quote, the buyer accepts full responsibility for checking the accuracy of that quote.
- 3.3 The buyer assumes responsibility for the goods being suitable for the purpose for which they are being purchased.
- 3.4 Carriage charges will be shown prior to you placing your order.
- 3.5 You will be required to pay for the goods in full at the time of ordering.
- 3.6 We use secure payment facilities for online purchases. You can pay for your order by Paypal, Visa, Mastercard or Delta/Connect.
- 3.7 Promotional prices only apply during the period stated and whilst stocks last and may be revoked/changed without prior notice.
- 3.8 All prices quoted on our website are in UK pounds and include Value Added Tax at the current rate unless otherwise stated on the ad.
- 3.9 Once your order has been confirmed, changes may not be possible or may incur additional charges or delays.
- 3.10 Once your order is complete we will notify you of the dispatch date.
- 3.11 Only voucher codes obtained from Bill Higham Marine Website will be honoured. Any vouchers from this website that are over 6 months old can be considered expired and will not be accepted.
4. Delivery & Carriage Charges
- 4.1 Goods that are in stock will usually be dispatched from our warehouse within 5 working days but any estimated dispatch date is an estimate, which can change without notice. Dispatch may be delayed in accordance with point 4.13.
- 4.2 We will deliver goods within 2-3 working days of dispatch. Deliveries may be delayed in accordance with point 4.13.
- 4.3 Your order may arrive in more than one delivery.
- 4.4 We can deliver our products anywhere in mainland Great Britain and Republic of Ireland, islands, the Highlands/Islands of Scotland, however, any carriage charge stated online is for mainland England and Wales only, and all other areas will be subject to a higher carriage charge.
- 4.5 We will deliver the goods to the premises you specify on your order. You must be at home to accept delivery of your order, which is between 7:30am and 6:00pm Monday-Friday.
- 4.6 Most of our products are relatively weighty items and you may be required to assist the driver in offloading your order. If you have special delivery instructions or your address is difficult to reach with an articulated or large truck it is your responsibility to advise us before making your order.
- 4.7 Disposal of packing materials is your responsibility.
- 4.8 If there is no one to accept the order on the scheduled delivery date the goods may be returned to the factory and we reserve the right to charge you an additional re-delivery charge.
- 4.9 If you change the delivery address once the goods have been dispatched to you, we reserve the right to pass on any extra charges made by our carriers for redirecting your delivery, if the carriers are able to make the change. This will delay your delivery.
- 4.10 Please check the goods on delivery – any goods found to be missing or damaged should be notified to the delivery driver at the time of delivery And ourselves at the time of the delivery. IMPORTANT: It is your responsibility to inform the driver at point of delivery of any damage to delivered goods, failure to do this will result in a complete insurance waiver on the part of the carriers and repairs will not be covered by ourselves.
- 4.11 If the goods are lost or damaged please report this to us within two working days from the estimated delivery day.
- 4.12 Deliveries are made to a ground floor entrance only and on the condition that there is reasonable access for the safe and prompt delivery of the goods.
- 4.13 Sometimes, for reasons beyond our control we may be prevented from delivering your goods as planned. These might include things such as accidents, breakdowns, fire, flood, storm, severe weather, acts of god, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage or the default of our suppliers. On any of these points, which are out of our control, we are not responsible for delayed delivery.
- 4.14 Time is not the essence of the contract unless expressly stated otherwise in writing by a Director of the Company.
- 4.15 Free delivery is available on goods only where stated in the ad.
5. Cancellation and returns
- 5.1 This policy does not apply to goods ordered by businesses which are exempt from the Distance Selling Regulations, or the following goods which are exempt from the right to cancel such as any items which have been custom made or pre-rigged or PDI’d to order.
- For Trade and Business customers, please see section 8.
- 5.2 You can cancel your contract at any time up to 30 days after the day of delivery. To do this, please e-mail or write to us. We are unable to accept cancellations by phone. Please refer to point 5.1 for items exempt from this term.
- 5.3 You do not have to give any reason for cancellation. However, a brief explanation will help us to improve the service we offer to customers in the future.
- 5.4 If you cancel, you must return the goods within 14 days of cancellation, complete with the original packaging to us and/or our supplier (or any other UK address specified by us), at your own expense. You must ensure that the goods are packaged adequately to protect against damage.
- 5.5 You may properly examine the goods for 14 days as you would do had you visited our showroom, however you may not return any goods that have been installed unless they are faulty. For exempt goods please see point 5.1.
- 5.6 If you fail to return the goods, we will collect them, and we will charge you the direct cost of collection. If you fail to take reasonable care of the goods before they are returned to us, and this results in damage or deterioration, we will charge you for the reduction in value.
- 5.7 We will refund all monies paid to us by you excepting any postage / carriage within 30 days, less any costs due under this contract. Please see point 5.1 for exemptions.
- 5.8 We reserve the right not to replace any item that has been fitted / used (unless faulty), as we will deem this acceptance of the goods.
- 5.9 We will not be held liable for fitters fees or any other professional trades persons fees due to late, damaged or lost deliveries.
- 5.10 We are not liable for any loss of earnings due to late, incorrect or lost deliveries.
- 5.11 We reserve the right to refuse replacements on any damaged items not reported to the carrier on delivery. Please refer to points: 4.10 and 4.11.
This cancellation policy does not affect your legal rights.
6. Faulty Goods / Guarantee
- 6.1 If there is a problem with the goods, please notify us by email or in writing providing details of the problem. In addition, you must provide us with a digital photograph of the problem as this saves you having to return the goods for inspection. We will deal with the matter in accordance with your legal rights. Please see points 4.10 and 4.11 for time restrictions.
- 6.2 All goods are covered by a manufacturer’s warranty against faulty workmanship and materials, subject to the terms and conditions of that warranty.
- 6.3 The manufacturer’s warranty is provided in addition to that which the law affords you as a consumer and accordingly, your statutory rights are not affected.
- 6.4 If an exchange is necessary, this will be arranged without unreasonable delay and without charge. Replacement goods will not be dispatched until either a indicative digital image is supplied by the customer (and accepted by ourselves as proof), or the original goods have been received at our warehouse and checked.
- The cost of returning goods to us is your responsibility, however on inspection we will refund your reasonable postage costs, providing that the goods are found to be faulty. If the goods are not faulty, we will return them to you, however you will be required to cover our reasonable postage costs.
- 6.5 New Outboard engines are covered by a statutory warranty of 2 years from date of purchase, any additional warranties offered are at the discretion of the manufacturer and the servicing schedule must be adhered to for these warranties to be valid. Noteworthy point is that one stipulation of manufacturers warranties require that a registered dealer for that particular brand execute all servicing upto and including the end of the warranty period. This point is excepting Parsun outboards.
- 6.6 Used outboards sold by us are subject to a statutory warranty period of 3 months from date of purchase/delivery, any further warranty offered is at our own discretion and all warranties are subject to misuse, abuse, and neglect. FUEL: no warranty is given or implied for failures/faults which are attributable to fuel contamination or old fuel, this covers such faults as but not exclusive to: dirt in carburettors, dirt in fuel injectors, faulty fuel pumps due to debris etc.
- 6.7 Oil: Outboard engine warranties do not cover faults or damage as a result of too much or too little engine oil. In the case of 2 stroke engines the correct mix of oil : fuel is the responsibility of the operator and not the company. In the case of 4 stroke outboards the oil level should be checked before EVERY use by the operator. Any damage resulting from incorrect oiling of an outboard engine will not be covered under warranty.
- 6.8 Inflatable boats are warranted for manufacturing defects only and tears, abrasion, punctures are not covered. Inflatable boat warranties do not cover damage due to excessive heat or UV light such as fading, warping, de-lamination or melting of glued surfaces.
- 6.9 Within the time-scale laid out in point 6.5, we will repair or replace defective goods free of charge, at our discretion, providing that you have returned to us any faulty goods upon request. Under certain circumstances we will employ a third party local to you to repair faulty goods on our behalf, this undertaking is solely at the discretion of the company.
- 6.10 Other new items such as but not exclusive to chandlery, outboard parts, trailers etc are guaranteed for 1 year from the date of delivery. Within this time-scale, we will repair or replace defective goods, as outlined above, free of charge.
- 6.11 If an item is no longer available we will offer an alternative. However, our liability will be to replace the faulty goods only and if we are unable to guarantee an exact match then the next closest match will be provided.
- 6.12 Where we replace faulty goods you are responsible for their disposal if the company have not asked they be returned to us.
- 7.1 The products sold on this website and by the company have been designed to comply with all relevant US legislation. We cannot warrant or represent that they comply with any legal requirement outside the US.
- 7.2 We do not accept liability for any consequential loss of profit, time, labour costs or indirect losses as a result of faulty goods.
8. Trade or Business Customers
The following conditions apply to orders placed by Trade or Business Customers.
- 8.1 Orders may not be cancelled except with our mutual agreement and having been confirmed in writing by a Director of our company. We reserve the right to make cancellation and/or re-stocking charges.
- 8.2 Claims for missing or damaged items must be made in writing within 2 working days of delivery.
- 8.3 If purchasing from a quote, the buyer accepts full responsibility for checking the accuracy of that quote.
- 8.4 The buyer assumes responsibility for the goods being suitable for the purpose for which they are purchased.
9. Omni Capital Retail Finance’s
- 9.1 Alpha Marine Supply is registered in US with company number 07372894.
- 9.2 Registered address:530-B Harkle Road STE 100, Santa Fe, State, NM Zip: 87505, USA. Terms and Conditions can be found on this page.
- 9.3 Alpha Marine Supply LLC acts as a credit broker and offers credit products from Omni Capital Retail Finance. Alpha Marine Supply LLC is authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, registration number 979658.
- 9.4 Your application will be subject to a credit check using a recognized credit reference agency as part of our assessment process. Credit is subject to status, and is limited to US residents aged 18 years and over. You can find Omni Capital Retail Finance’s Terms and Conditions here.
- 9.5 Finance is provided by Omni Capital Retail Finance Ltd which is a credit provider/ lender. Alpha Marine Supply LLC does not receive payment for introducing customers to Omni Capital Retail Finance. Omni Capital Retail Finance Ltd finance options are subject to individual status, and terms and conditions apply.