Skip to content
- The YP30G uses a 171cc, OHV 4-stroke engine that is quieter, more powerful, and consumes less fuel than comparable engines. Pumps up to 259 gal/min (15,540 gal/hr) through a three-inch port.
- Delivers up to 102 feet of total head, 26 feet of suction head.
- Impeller and volute case are cast iron for greater strength and durability; and they withstand wear from grit, sand, silt, etc.
- Dependable carbon-ceramic mechanical seals are durable, easy to replace and they reduce abrasion for long pump life.
- Standard National Pipe Thread (NPT) fittings connect easily with the suction and discharge hoses.
There are no reviews yet.